A Vision Board is a powerful and effective tool for creating your goals and desires. In this workshop participants will use a journaling exercise and creative collaging as a guide to resurrect forgotten dreams. The end product will be a unique vision board utilizing images and words to represent your goals.
What will the workshop do for me?
• Discover what is really important to you.
• Give you the tools to help focus on what you really want.
• Put together an organized outline of goals.
• Learn to take the limits off your life.
• Dream like a kid again!
You should attend this workshop if…..
• You know there is more to life and you desire more.
• You’re unhappy with your job/occupation.
• You are unable to manage all you visions.
• You have dreams that have been delayed.
• You feel your talents and gifts are being wasted.
• You’re not making enough money.
• You’re sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Space is limited so Register today !
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There are no ID requirements, but the workshop is designed for those 16 years of age and older.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free and plentiful.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Light snacks and coffee will be provided. If you have dietary restrictions you may bring your own snacks.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Ms. Martine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (772) 446-9874.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to attend please share your ticket with another person. You never go wrong by “paying it forward.”
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you are able to make minor changes (spelling errors for example).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your printed confirmation.
What is the refund policy?
If an act of God closes the facility (bad weather, power outage, etc.) tickets will be refunded. Other than this instance all tickets are non-refundable.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
If you have “paid it forward” and given your ticket to another individual, please notify us at email@example.com or call (772) 446-9874