- It is packed full of great information, exercises and tips! Some of the topics included are: The Mystery of Procrastination Evaluating Your Strengths Evaluating Your Weaknesses Goal Setting WIll Power Fear of Failure Time Management Self-Esteem Assertiveness Stress Management Yeah mon AND More....
DON’T LOSE ANOTHER SECOND OF YOUR LIFE PROCRASTINATING
Take The First Steps to Beating Procrastination By Reading Below…
If you are still reading this then you are probably one of the millions of people who suffer from procrastination. This issue is no joke. It is estimated that 90% of us all procrastinate at some point. While those numbers are huge, more troubling is the fact that 20% of people may have a chronic procrastination problem. If you are one of these people, then you know how damaging a problem it can be.
- Do you have problems meeting deadlines?
- Do you constantly put things off?
- Has your procrastination led to relationship or health issues?
- Have you tried to address your procrastination only to fail?
If you answered yes to these questions then you may have a problem with procrastination. While there are varying degrees of procrastination, very serious cases can cause equally serious problems.
Chronic Procrastination can lead to…
- Problems with friends and family
- Problems at work
- Health Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Being branded lazy
- Lying to people to cover your tracks
For some people, talking to a therapist or their doctor may be needed. If you don’t feel like you are at that level yet though, learning more about procrastination can certainly help.
This course will let you figure out why you procrastinate, and help you work towards overcoming it. It is packed full of great information, exercises and tips! Some of the topics included are:
- The Mystery of Procrastination
- Evaluating Your Strengths
- Evaluating Your Weaknesses
- Goal Setting
- WIll Power
- Fear of Failure
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Yeah mon AND More….
Everyone knows that procrastination is all about putting things off until later. Stop that cycle and grab this book now. It will be your first step to recovery.
Let’s get started